This module aims to equip students with knowledge and understanding of the management and entrepreneurship needed to manage and monitor ALM processes and the associated financial and legal risks that arise when implementing them. Students will discuss the change management and ethical considerations that need to be adopted in order to integrate and assimilate this technology into a company structure and have an awareness and understanding of the disruptive influence ALM technology can have.
Methods and approaches
The competencies developed in this module include;
· Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of change management and change management tools and know how to implement them.
· Demonstrate the ability to generate business plans and business models for AM, including financial and risk analysis and management, as well as understand the process of becoming an entrepreneur.
· Apply creativity techniques to generate new applications for AM and manage AM as part of innovation processes.
· Demonstrate the ability to protect intellectual property developed through AM and manage related contracts.
· Implementation of AM in business to create value.